First United Methodist Church ,
St Petersburg Map
The First United Methodist Church, located on the corner 2nd Avenue and 3rd Street North in St. Petersburg, was built in 1925. This is the fourth church built on this site. The second and third churches were built in 1902 and 1905, each being demolished to make way for a newer and larger church.