Perry Paint ,
Downtown Tampa Map
The historic Perry Paint and Glass Company building, located on the corner of Brush and Washington streets was built in 1928. Notice all of the window panes in the historic photo have since been replaced by fewer, larger panes of glass. Older buildings typically have smaller window panes due to the historically high cost of larger pieces of glass.