St Augustine – Sanchez House ,
The Sanchez House, located at 7 Bridge Street, St. Augustine, Florida, was built in 1791 by Jose Sanchez, a prominent figure in St. Augustine during the territorial and early statehood periods. He served as tax collector, justice of the peace, alderman, mayor, sheriff, marshal,and representative to the legislature. His home was crafted from coquina stone and the housed the family until the 1950’s. Now, the Sanchez house is owned by a local Florida family who rents the historic house out for weddings.