Baltimore 5 ,
Built in 1847, this house was originally home to Enoch Pratt, a prosperous hardware merchant. Originally, it was a three-story brick house with basement. However, in 1868, a added a fourth floor, probably in order to keep the Pratts in step with the “Mansard” trend in Victorian architecture.
Today, the house is home to the Maryland Historical Society.
Historic photograph Maryland Historical Society, 
Modern photograph by Bryan Weinstein