Tampa Harness and Wagon ,
Downtown Tampa Map
The Tampa Harness & Wagon Company building, on Franklin Street, was built in 1895 and is one of the oldest buildings still standing in downtown Tampa. Throughout the last century, this building had various tenants but currently sits abandoned with a large hole in its roof. The painted Tampa Harness & Wagon sign, similar to what is shown in the historic photo, is still currently visible on the other side of the building! Notice the horses tied up at the bottom of the photo and the wagons on display on the second floor balcony.