513 Tampa Street ,
Downtown Tampa Map
Built in 1921, this building housed a handful of businesses, most notably, Ernest Maas’ ladies ready-to-wear store. Ernest was the cousin of Abe and Isaac Maas – who used to run the Maas Brothers store formerly on the corner Zack and Tampa Streets. Today, Ernest’s former building is home to Spain restaurant as well as a handful of lofts.