The 3-story 32,800 square feet Oliva & Monett cigar factory was built in 1900. It is now being used as a warehouse for the Oliva Tobacco Company, who also own the Villazon/Garcia & Vega Cigar Factory.
Historic photograph Courtesy of the Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System
Modern photograph by Bryan Weinstein
[…] This 60,000 square foot factory was built in 1908. In the late 1990′s the Oliva Tobacco Company, a supplier of high quality tobacco, moved into the vacant factory. The company also owns the Oliva Monett Cigar Factory […]
This was recently purchased and is now being renovated and turned into apartments by a local developer.